H9 Pearl-Glazed Transitional Collection cabinets Aurora Line
The H9 Pearl Glazed Cabinets are versatile and can create a fitting contrast with dark-colored countertops or flooring. If you have an enclosed kitchen, consider the off-white option to make your space look remarkably spacious. At Aurora Line Cabinets in Arlington Heights, IL, we have a showroom that showcases our stunning H9 Pearl Glazed Cabinets, as well as other kitchen design options.
All J&K’s cabinets and vanities are superiorly constructed with 100% solid wood and proudly come with the following STANDARD features:
1. Door Panel: 3/4"-thick solid wood; full overlay door.
2. Door Hinge: 6-way adjustable; soft-close metal; hidden Euro-style.
3. Adjustable Shelf: 3/4”-thick cabinet-grade plywood; clear coat finish on all sides and edges; with metal shelf rests.
4. Drawer: 5/8”-solid wood on all sides; dovetail construction.
5. Drawer Glide: full extension pull-out; soft-close metal; concealed under-mount.
6. Plywood Box: 1/2” to 5/8”-thick cabinet-grade plywood; clear coat finish on interior sides; matching color finish on exterior sides.
7. Metal Bracket: corner bracket reinforcements in base cabinets for maximum stability.
8. Door Bumper: promote quiet-closing and reduce slamming for maximum durability.